Good circuit board designs allow product to be shipped on time without rework and customer return costs. The printed circuit board is a critical component of your electronic design. Without adequate consideration for signal and power integrity your design may not meet its performance or compliance requirements. Using our review service helps engineers confirm their design. Our reviews are screencasts that explain actions to take that will reduce your your risk of costly PCB design iterations. Watch a sample screencast here.
- Onboarding – Upload a document or schedule a call to describe the circuit and important functional requirements. Upload schematics for a schematic, gerber files, bill of material and any other information that should be considered in the review. Add a note if there is a particular area of design risk you’d like feedback on. In return a five minute video will be provided explaining issues that present the highest performance risk.
- Review Iterations – If more feedback is desired another review can be purchased. Design updates and changes can be evaluated by purchasing a review and resubmitting files.
I have over 20 years of circuit design and board layout experience. Projects include:
- Dynamic white LED fixtures for the stores of the largest company in the world.
- Calibrated color exterior LED drive and control.
- Universal line voltage input power modules for precision temperature controls.
- Auxiliary battery charge and discharge management control for electric truck climate control system.
Pricing & Guarantee
You will receive an estimate for each review. Purchase as many reviews as needed. If you are not fully satisfied with the review, simply request a refund and the full payment will be returned.
To get started contact me.