The causes of functional, performance, or compliance issues in printed circuit board assemblies can be difficult to find and fix. Our diagnostic service provides an experienced engineer to find root causes and suggest design modifications to eliminate these problems.
The provision of this service can take several forms. With a description of the problem, schematics, and gerber files, we can provide a screencast highlighting areas that have the potential to cause your problem and steps that can be taken to verify the causes. We also can take delivery of the product and do the diagnostic testing in our lab, sharing the results as we progress. When the causes have been identified we can provide options for modifying the design to eliminate the problem.
- Onboarding – Give us a description of the problem, schematics, and gerber files. If you want us to conduct the diagnostic testing, we need several units to test. We will provide screencasts or videos to communicate our findings.
- Diagnostic Iterations – It’s unlikely the problem will be resolved in one interaction. We will collaborate as many times as you wish.
I have over 20
- Added error counters to application firmware to identify board assemblies with latent connector failures.
- Used dual mode, analog and PWM, dimming to an LED switcher to reduce audible noise.
- Reduced switching net loop areas in power supplies to reduce emissions.
- Isolated precision analog nets to improve performance.
Pricing & Guarantee
Get a diagnostic screencast for $200. Purchase as many diagnostic reviews as needed. If you are not fully satisfied with the review, simply request a refund and the full payment will be returned.
To get started contact me.